PG is still waiting for a Bat Licence from Natural England. This is causing delays with the site preparation and demolition. There are no further updates, and it is not possible for PG to give us a revised timetable.
If anyone knows anyone at Natural England who might be able to help this process along, please let us know – or just have a word in the right ear so the development can progress. Thanks!