Our Community Vision for the future
People’s comments on the Fifth Capital proposals
- Deliveries to the new businesses: where will they arrive? Traffic at the top of Ashley Road is often very heavy.
- How will businesses do deliveries – very difficult.
- Fire service access to the site. Moving into flats – access is very restricted.
- How do people move in to the flats? Access is very restricted. How is this supposed to work?
- How is fire service going to access the site to ensure safety of residents?
- How will residents empty their refuse and recycling? How does it work? Any refuse trucks would block the disabled parking access.
- Concern regarding expensive parking provision affecting the project viability and so the percentage provision of affordable housing.
- Disabled parking will be blocked by refuse trucks.
- On site car club – 10-12 spaces – will parking be adequate.
- Concerns about car parking.
- Junction – create an improved general space.