People’s comments on the Fifth Capital proposals
- Does it have to be so dense to be viable?
- Where will building materials be sourced from? Local? Are building materials locally sourced? Are the materials sourced locally?
- Will the scheme be built in one phase? If it is to be built in two or more phases presume that the Carriageworks will be done in Phase 1.
- What has happened to Future City?
- Is this not further gentrification of St Pauls?
- Concern re height of units on Hepburn Road and overlooking roof top gardens.
- Demolition of Westmoreland House unanimously approved.
- Concern about shadowing of immediate area.
- Design is ‘inside’ and ‘out’ – there’s no flow – will lead to a feeling of exclusion
- Hepburn Road gets a Berlin Wall as a view – very overpowering for St Pauls residents – how will this be addressed?
- Tree – protection of.
- Flood plain.
- Conservation area.